8.14.2014

Welcome

Hi and welcome to this little blogspot. I'm seriously so happy and grateful you are here!

About a year ago, after a few traumatic events, I stopped blogging. At the time my blog, Southern Charm, was growing and fast. But I just couldn't bring myself to write there anymore. I had changed so much and Southern Charm wasn't right for me. So, I let it go and took a break.

Since then, I've tried my hand at blogging, but it never felt right. It was always forced. I even tried blogging with a partner, but that didn't work either.

But here I am. Trying my hand at blogging again. I can't make any promises. I don't know if I will even keep the name "the VIXEN lifestyle". But I'm here. I'm present. And I'm ready to roll.

So gear up as we embrace our inner vixen.

Xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment